Nookx - Multipurpose Marketplace Bootstrap Template
Nookx is the most powerful & Customizable HTML 5 template that allows you can sell anything online. Now you can easily create your own digital marketplace like Fashion, car repairs, construction, music, digital products, per care, ayurvedic, photography and much more. We include all the essential feature which you want and we update our features to be implemented for the purpose of satisfy your needs. We are actually spending more time to create the design as per your convenience which helps to approach us user friendly manner. We update our design regarding to the current trend and expectations. We ensure you to love our design.
1. 1. Features
- Creative Design: Nookx is a bold theme that organizing content to follow natural eyes, striking balance between beautiful and visual hierarchy.
- Fully Responsive: The theme passed Mobile-Friendly Test – by Google. We also tested carefully the theme on almost devices: laptop, tablet, and phone. All elements are 100% responsive and ready for all devices.
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Product Carousel: Option to showcase products as carousel.
- Color & Fonts is easily changed
- Customer Reviews, Customer accounts, Compare Products, Grid & List layout, product fillter
- Newsletter, Social Sharing
- W3C Validated Code
- Bootstrap 4.x used
- Compatible Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
1. 2. Installation Guide
- After unzipping Template Files, you will find our product Nookx->HTML(Source code), Documentationin the following Main Files folder.
- Open HTML folder, copy all files and paste in your localhost or server root folder. Now you can run this Template in any web browser from your PC or Laptop.
localhost/nookx/index.html or www.example.com/index.html
1. 3. Requirements
Working with our Nookx product, before going to edit all the HTML, CSS and JS files you will need a text editor.
In this case, we recommended the Sublime Text 3 editor or Notepad++ as it allows you to edit the files efficiently and all the editable files are located in "Nookx->HTML" folder.
2. 1. File Structure
Extract the zip file you received after purchase and you would find the exact below files and folders:
Nookx/ │ └───html/ │ │ │ └── Template-1 │ │ │ │ │ └── assets/ │ │ │ │ │ └── css/ │ │ │ │ │ └── fonts/ │ │ │ │ │ └── img/ │ │ │ │ │ └── js/ │ │ │ │ │ └── plugins/ │ │ │ │ /index.html │ │ │ │ /rest of the html pages │ │ │ └── Template-2 │ └──────documentation/
2. 2. HTML Structure
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0> <title>Home | Nookx</title> <link rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" href="assets/img/favicon.ico"> <link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/plugins/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/plugins/linearicon-free/css/lnr-icon.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/plugins/fontawesome/css/font-awesome.min.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/css/style.css"> </head> <body> <div class="home-wrapper"> <div class="header"> </div> <div class="section"> </div> <div class="footer"> </div> </div> <script src="assets/js/jquery.min.js"> <script src="assets/js/popper.min.js"></script> <script src="assets/plugins/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script> <script src="assets/js/script.js"></script> </body> </html>
2. 3. CSS Structure
How to change Logo ?
You can change the logo or replace it from img folder or you can edit it from HTML file.
<div class="logo my-3 my-sm-0"> <a href="index.html"> <img src="assets/img/logo.png" alt="logo image" class="img-fluid"> <a> </div>
We've used the following resources as listed. These are some awesome creation and we are thankful to the community.
If you have any queries please contact us through email: [email protected]
5. THANK YOU
Thank you so much for using this templateDreamguy's Technologies Pvt Ltd,